We are so very excited about the 2023 Holiday Release from Iron Orchid Designs happening on Tuesday, September 5th at noon eastern time here at The Purple Painted Lady.
Here is what can you expect from this fantastic drop:
4 Stamps , 3 Moulds , 3 Transfers
We will add links in this post to our online store once these are available to be seen by the public.
Also, you may be asking yourself ~ where are the Paint Inlays? There are no Paint Inlays in the Holiday Collection, but we will have two very special inlays coming your way this fall. The two new designs have been created with two of our favorite creators: Annie Sloan and Debi’s Design Diary.
Is this your first IOD product release?
If it is, IOD releases new products 3-5 times a year, and sometimes items are limited edition. For this special Holiday Collection, everything is limited edition, so that means if you want something, you better get your hot little hands on these items while they last.
Introducing Mint Tissue Papers: Unleash Your Creativity with Seamless Design!
Are you ready to add an extra layer of elegance and finesse to your crafting projects? Look no further, because we have the perfect product for you: Mint Tissue Papers! These innovative tissue papers are here to revolutionize your creative endeavors and bring a touch of magic to your crafting adventures.
What makes Mint Tissue Papers so special? Let’s dive into the exciting details:
1. REPEATABLE PATTERN MAKES USING EASY. Seamless Repeat Design: Say goodbye to unsightly seams interrupting your artistic vision.
2. SIZE. Our Mint Tissue Papers come in a generous size of almost 14 inches by 14 inches, offering a seamless repeat design. This means that your projects will have a smooth, uninterrupted flow of beautiful patterns, making them truly eye-catching and professional-looking.
3. QUANTITY. Incredible Value: We believe in providing you with the best bang for your buck. That’s why each pack of Mint Tissue Papers includes not one, not two, but three tissue papers! Yes, you read that right. With this amazing value, you’ll have plenty of tissue paper to bring your creative ideas to life without worrying about running out.
4. QUALITY. High-Quality Composition: Mint Tissue Papers are crafted from premium-quality 28gsm tissue paper. That is 14gsm heavier than most papers in the marketplace. This carefully chosen weight strikes the perfect balance between durability and delicacy, allowing you to work with confidence. Whether you’re creating intricate paper crafts, adding draw details or decoupaging a full furniture piece, these tissue papers will exceed your expectations.
5. A Fresh Twist to Your Projects: While our original Mint Decoupage Papers are beloved by many, Mint Tissue Papers offer a completely different paper experience. Their unique composition and seamless design make them perfect for a variety of applications.
6. Let Your Imagination Soar: The possibilities with Mint Tissue Papers are virtually endless. Unleash your imagination and explore the boundless potential of these versatile papers. Create stunning homewares, embellish home decor items, personalize handmade cards, or breathe new life into old furniture pieces. With Mint Tissue Papers, you’re limited only by your creativity.
WOW! What a great Iron Orchid Designs release! And everything is available online and in the store starting right NOW….Wednesday, May 24th at noon eastern! Seriously, just follow the arrow pointing to our front door. What’s in this Summer 2023 release?? 4 stamps, 3 moulds, 2 inlays, and 4 transfers.
But here is the scoop …. the new Transfers will be a preorder for all retailers since the delivery from the manufacturing company was delayed. We have the new Inlays, Moulds and Stamps in house, but Transfers won’t arrive till around June 5th to us. So, not to hold you up…. we will just split ship to you at no extra cost. So come visit or hop over to our shopping cart. We have all products in our shop and available online- to ship to you that same day! Click here => New Stamps, Moulds, Inlays…..and Transfers
In New York it always feels like we go straight from winter to summer because it is super cold, ….and then hot! But, we have been lucky and have had some wonderful spring days.
At the shop, we have started to carry an amazing clothing line called Magnolia Pearl. It is super whimsical, fun and funky! We we are expanding our Jaded Gypsy clothing section and we have some really fun jewelry and t-shirts from J. Coons too.
Our coffee shop is really coming along. We still need to hook up the coffee makers and espresso machine. And we need to figure out which ice maker we will go with, but I am happy with the progress so far! We have had many friends help us out and could not be more grateful to them all!
Workshops are in full swing and we are always introducing new classes.
We would love for you to come and visit, but if you cannot and you see anything in the photos you would like a price on or to purchase- don’t forget we ship everywhere in the US! Call us at 585.750.6056
I was left alone, unsupervised and I started scrolling “the book” and …..I found a beat up 1969 VW bus. And I just could not help myself! We are going to use it as a landmark in front of the shop! Sure, it is a bit nasty at the moment …. Okay… very nasty- but with a little help from some talented friends…. It will be pretty cool. We will replace the lights, figure out what to do with the broken glass….. but we’re excited to plant flowers around it and paint it…. with Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan, of course.