We have a tremendous show for you THIS SATURDAY ONLY – 9/24/16……. from 9am til 5pm at 845 Yellow Mills Road Palmyra NY 14522. (NOTE- all store locations will be closed on Saturday)
Please visit our event page for details! =>https://www.facebook.com/events/158186121199430/
We have on-site parking, outhouses. This a non smoking event and no pets, please!
FROM ROCHESTER 490: (845 Yellow Mills Road Palmyra NY 14522)
Take 490 EAST.
Take EXIT 26 (Pittsford/ Palmyra)
Make a RIGHT
HEAD EAST on RT 31.
Drive 12 miles
Make a RIGHT onto Yellow Mills Road
Drive 1.5 miles
LOOK FOR THE FIRETRUCK WITH A 60 FT BOOK and 16 Ft LONG AMERICAN FLAG …..YOU ARRIVED!
FROM I90 (the NY State Thruway) (845 Yellow Mills Road Palmyra NY 14522)
Take EXIT 43 (Manchester/ Shortsville)
Make a LEFT onto RT 21
Drive LESS THAN 1 mile
Make LEFT onto HACKETT ROAD .(Hackett TURNS INTO Yellow Mills Rd) Note house numbers go up and down and up again.
MOST IMPORTATLY – Drive 5 miles from RT 21
LOOK FOR THE FIRE TRUCK WITH A 60 FT BOOK and 16 Ft LONG AMERICAN FLAG…YOU ARRIVED!!!!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
*The amazing band, VINTAGE playing all day on the front porch of
“The Purple Painted Lady.”
* 10am Megan Wachob, MWMurals will be painting a HUGE canvas of white & purple home of The Purple Painted Lady (across from front porch where band is) Watch how she creates something out of nothing.
* 11am National Blogger ~ Miss Mustard Seed will be doing Milk Paint demos and Q&A on how her journey becoming one of the most followed national bloggers (back by The Purple Painted Lady Barn under the BIG tent)
* 11am Local bagpiper, Pete Campbell (starts at top of the driveway)
* 12pm Hometown star, Baylee Morrison will be singing the National Anthem and a few songs (front porch)
* 1pm Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan Demo (back by The Purple Painted Lady Barn)
* 2pm National Blogger ~ Miss Mustard Seed will be doing demos (back by The Purple Painted Lady Barn under the BIG tent)
* 3pm Pal Mac Alumni, Eli St. Thomas will be demoing metal forging (across from the Metal Garden on the side of the white & purple house.)
THIS IS A BENEFIT:
Come out and support the Pal Mac Robotics Team at The Purple Painted Lady® Barn Sale this Saturday, 9/24 from 9 til 5 at 845 Yellow Mills Road. A portion of the chicken dinner profits directly helps them.
$5 PARKING => 100% goes to the Pal Mac Rotary and they purchase dictionaries and a thesaurus for our 4th and 5th graders, among a lot of other things they do with the money raised…….Bring a huge van and pack your friends in….the parking is still only $5
$1 ENTRANCE FEE =>
The entrance fee goes 100% to DonateLife and National Kidney Foundation Serving Upstate and Western NY this year.
Purchase a pint from Twisted Rail and a $1 goes to the South Macedon Fire and Rescue, Inc.
All the money raised from the raffles will benefit Boy Scout Venture Crew 313.